1. This Week at Sun And Bloom Farms - Early Spring Farmsteading Reflections in the Ozarks
In this Farm Journal page you will be able to discover the following:
- our reflection on the importance of designing and planning the year ahead (applicable beyond farming)
- what is in abundance on our farm right now (besides excitment for all the amazing food we will be growing)
- a short synopsis of our 1st "Farmsteading Live Stories + Q&A" episode and what we will discuss in the next episode this Wednesday
- a short blurb about the on-farm education we are offering
Welcome to our Farm Journal dear friend! Thank you for being here!
The Farm Journal will feature a minimum of 2 blogs per week that will include Farm Reflections, Farm Announcements and Farm Practices explained.
In this first blog you will be able to learn a bit more about who we are, what we envision creating at and from our farm in our shared community. You will also be able to learn about our farming practices, our educational offerings, and the goods we produce on the farm and where to get them locally. We are also inviting you to take a few actions to stay in touch with us and help us build our farm and educational facility to serve you best. Once again, thank you for being here.
Farm reflections and announcements by Lucian and/or Anna Maria.