- In Person Workshops & Events
- (September 3) Basic Simple Cheese Making Techniques 3:30-6:30pm
(September 3) Basic Simple Cheese Making Techniques 3:30-6:30pm
Saturday September 3, 2022 - In-person 3 hours - 3:30pm-6:30pm
At Sun And Bloom Farms in Lebanon, Missouri
Connect with another millenia old human tradition, the practice of cheese making. In the workshop we will make one or two simple home cheeses, to help you extend the life of your milk. We will work with goat and cow milk, and we will discuss other milk transformations, such as butter, yogurt and cream. At the end we will eat the cheese we made together as a community. Lots of Fun!
Anna Maria - regenerative beekeeper, herbalist, farmer, consultant and educator with over a decade of professional experience in the realm of sustainability, beekeeping, urban farming and community building around the farm to table movement. Lead homestead management at Sun And Bloom Farms.
All registered participants will receive a Printed Handout with a summary of all topics covered and additional linked resources during the workshop, and as a PDF via email after the workshop + a 10% discount coupon for your next purchase of Sun And Bloom Farms produce and seedlings and/or About And For Sustainability garden/farm consulting services.
One lucky participant will receive a cheese making kit to take home.
If you are registering for more than one person, please add the names and ages of all the people attending in the Comments section at check-out!
We ask you to please be respectful of everyone's health and health choices at our events. First of all, we invite you to please evaluate your own health immediately before attending any of our events, use your best judgement, and if you believe or know you have Covid, please reach out to us for a refund and join one of our future events when you feel better and are not contagious. Second of all, we invite you to please respect any and all of the participants’ choices with wearing or not wearing a mask. Thank you for keeping our community safe.
BY REGISTERING TO THIS EVENT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I, in consideration of the services provided by SUN AND BLOOM FARMS, its agents, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SUN AND BLOOM FARMS"), hereby agree to release SUN AND BLOOM FARMS, as follows:
1. I acknowledge and understand that participation in a course, workshop or any event provided by Sun And Bloom Farms is purely voluntary, and I elect to individually participate at my own risk.
2. I agree to release and hold harmless Sun And Bloom Farms from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in courses, workshops or events activities or use of Sun And Bloom Farms facilities for the activity.
3. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages I might suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
4. I realize that any photos or videos taken of me during any courses, workshops or events become property of Sun And Bloom Farms and may be used in marketing materials used online or in print worldwide. I realize there will be no compensation for the use of said photos or videos. I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use by Sun And Bloom Farms, of any and all photographs, video, voice recordings, or other media taken of me including derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form in any media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity. I understand and agree that Images and Videos using my likeness will become property ofSun And Bloom Farms and will not be returned. I also consent to and authorize the use by Sun And Bloom Farms of the Images and Videos for commercial gain.
By accepting the terms of this agreement on this form, I acknowledge that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, agree to be bound by its terms, and consent to my participation in the Sun And Bloom Farms courses, workshops or events.